There is no set way to play the game, but this is basically how it's done:
- Player 1 holds the fortune teller and asks player 2 to choose wolf, bear, bobcat or webelos.
- Player 1 then spells out the one chosen while opening and closing the fortune teller.
- On the last letter the numbers are revealed and Player 2 chooses a number. Player 1 then opens it as many times as the number said.
- This can go on as long or as short as you want. Usually 2 or 3 times.
- When the final number is chosen, Player 1 opens the flap and reads the question. Player 2 answers the question.
- Player 2 now gets the fortune teller and then the game begins again.
Click on the image below to see a bigger size. I'm not sure how you save this image in every browser, but in Firefox, you just right click on the image and select "Save Image As".
(This is an updated version of a fortune teller I had on my computer that I had gotten from a site a while ago. I wish I remembered where I got the original so that I could give them credit, but alas. Just know that I am not the creator of this idea, just a good sharer.)